Kewo Engineering provided engineering services to the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) for the design of Distribution Automation equipment at qty.110 LADWP substations.
Kewo Engineering’s services for this project include:
- Review drawings and prepare agenda, design approach, and checklist for a site visit.
- Develop and issue scoping documents and site minutes.
- Coordinate with LADWP Drafting for drawing conflicts and check-out drawings.
- Develop design and drafting.
- Conduct internal QA of design.
- LADWP design review and approval.
- Assemble Electrical Construction Work Package.
- Regular design meetings with the LADWP design team.
- Regular updates to project tracking documents.
- Develop and submit monthly project reports.