Kewo Engineering provided Dry utility consultant to assist with obtaining new electrical service from the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) for the project.
- Review existing designs and project state.
- Coordinate with Design Team and Project Owner to obtain new electrical service.
- Coordinate with LADWP Service Planner, Electrical Service Representative (ESR), Customer Station Engineers, 35kV Circuit Design Group and 5kV Feeder Design group.
- Develop sketches, as needed, to facilitate discussions and coordination.
- Assist project team with answering RFI’s relating to LADWP’s electrical service during construction.