The Kewo is contracted to provide engineering and technical support during the preliminary design, design, outreach, bid, and construction of electrical, instrumentation, control, and lighting projects for various places in the City of Beaumont on behalf capital improvement plan of the City of Beaumont FY 2021-2025.
The supported area includes but is not limited to; Rangel Park – Ball Field Lights, Electrical and Playground, Stewart Park Renovation, Police Station, New City Hall, Fire Station Rehab.
Kewo Engineering’s scope of work in electrical engineering includes the following items:
- Electrical Panel Upgrade.
- Outdoor and Indoor Lighting Control.
- Motor Control.
- Variable Frequency Drive.
- Instrumentation Design.
- Instrumentation Installation, Calibration, and Service.
- Electrical Motor Upgrade.
- Grounding Design.
- HVAC Control.
- Lighting Design.
- Electrical conduits and runways design.
- Electrical instrumentation and control renovations upgrade.