Kewo Engineering is providing as-needed basis professional services for Pasadena’s local power generating stations for Pasadena Water and Power (PWP) including the associated control system and security.
Kewo Engineering’s services for this project included:
- Preparing and reviewing various documents including technical specifications, engineering preliminary studies, project schedules, feasibility studies, designs, and cost estimates for power generation and control system upgrade projects.
- Project management on various power generation projects.
- Technical support and assistance in design review.
- Perform engineering calculation, designs and analysis.
- Preparation of design and as-built drawings.
- Assisting the City in the evaluation of bids or proposals.
- Assisting the City in overseeing field work.
- Provide recommendations and advice to the City regarding the compliance with related engineering codes and standards and laws.