Evaluate LADWP’s Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Program pertaining to Substation Compliance; to assess and enhance Power System SCADA architecture, and develop engineering standards, processes, and procedures to build stronger internal security controls and enhance compliance posture.
- Review LADWP’s existing CIP program policies pertaining to Power System substation compliance obligations.
- Evaluate LADWP’s Power System SCADA architecture.
- Assist LADWP with implementation plans for substation compliance obligations.
- Evaluate substation engineering standards, processes, and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with the development and/or updating of engineering standards, processes, and procedures relating to physical and cyber security, and NERC CIP requirements for substations.
- Validate the implementation of policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer for the work performed.