Kewo Engineering Corporation (KEC) provided Design-Build services to design, procure and install control conduits and cables between two high-voltage substations to upgrade the existing Remedial Action Scheme system to a Centralized Remedial Action Scheme (CRAS).
Kewo Engineering team has designed construction services for the installation of three (3) new 4‐inch conduits between the Switchyard Enclosure Vault and Substation B Enclosure Vault at Garland Solar Facility. Construction services include Labor, Equipment, and Materials for the following tasks:
- Mobilization and demobilization.
- Install three (3) 4″ conduits.
- Mandrel conduits and install pull tape.
- Concrete encasement at access roads.
- Restore soil, gravel, and any damaged grounding.
- As‐built drawings markups.